[Imc-tech] help

nancy dietrich nancydietrich at juno.com
Mon Feb 5 21:32:25 CST 2001

Help!  I tried to create a link on the IMC website and it's not working.
First, I messed up by putting the wrong id number for the link(it should
be 141, not 140), and then the lecture I submitted (David Green) didn't
print.  I assume I need to edit it somehow, but I don't know how, or
maybe only certain people can enter the edit page (it said you need an
administrative password- which makes sense).  If anyone could help, I
would really appreciate it.
Your very non-technical colleague,
Nancy
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!