[Imc-tech] Images link on homepage

Bob Cook bobcook at onthejob.net
Tue Feb 6 17:39:59 CST 2001

Hi Zach,

I thought that I had better notify someone. There is a link that is
supposed to take people to Dave Johnson trial images on the homepage of
the site. But there's no site context. It is an apache generated
directory listing. I thought, since you said that this story is getting
national coverage, that we should try to make it look classy...

If noone has time to fix it I can try my hand at it...

-Bob

--
* Bob Cook              On The Job Consulting *