[Imc-tech] calendar

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue Feb 6 15:03:11 CST 2001

Maiko expressed interest in setting up some calendar software for us.

Here is the software that we already have:
http://urbana.indymedia.org/active/calendar/

It is very nice highly-functional software that works out of the
box. The only thing it is really lacking is the ability to schedule
recurring events. I know a patch exists for recurring events because
protest.net uses this same software.

Here is some documentation that I haven't read:
http://urbana.indymedia.org/active/calendar/Documentation/

One of the main big tech web tasks right now is to get our active
(active is the name of the package that the IMC's use) software
updated to the latest versions. This is a non-trivial task that I will
not be able to address for some time but if anyone would like to learn
how to address it I would be happy to give a teaching session on
active/php and IMC software dev process (or lack thereof) and such
things.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org