[Imc-tech] Donation button implemented.

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Thu Feb 8 17:41:50 CST 2001

Alright, we now have a paypal account. It will be 2-4 days before I
can make it a "verified account".

There is a donation button on our front page and on our donations page.

http://urbana.indymedia.org/active/news/
http://urbana.indymedia.org/active/news/donate.php3

We can replace the image on that donation button with any image we
want, so if some graphics person could make a nice donation button
that would be great.

We can also set up different payment buttons for different products.

See http://urbana.indymedia.org/donate.html for details.

A lot of this needs customizing and prettifying but I don't have the time.

Still: we need to have an IMC web admin training class so I can have
other people do as much of this as possible.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org