[Imc-tech] Article gone, take 3

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Sat Feb 10 15:32:32 CST 2001

Nancy,

I have no idea what is going on with your article. I don't know much about
the inner workings of the site, so I probably can't be much help.  But I do
know that right now nobody is exerting any kind of editorial control over
the site and no posts are being removed.

but maybe we can begin to track down the problem.  What browser are you
using?  do you know the version?

If you send me the text I can try to post it and see what happens.

--Paul