[Imc-tech] Article gone, take 3

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Sat Feb 10 16:15:19 CST 2001

> I just discovered that the article I wrote about David Green's lecture,
> How Zionism has affected Jewish Intellectual thought , is no longer on
> the IMC website.  The faulty post I made of his actual writtenlecture
> (which didn't print out), is still on the site.  I assume someone
> probably removed the wrong site.  I believe the id # was 140.  If anyone
> knows about this, I would appreciate a reply.

Paul didn't do it and I didn't do it. Its a gremlin.

Right now there is very little security on our database. It is
possible (but really unlikely) that someone hacked in and removed your
article. I doubt it.

As far as I can tell both article 141 and 140 have disappeared (in
different ways, 140 is gone even from teh summary list, 141 is missing
full text but is still in the summary list) but nothing else has. This
is more bizarre. I will look into it.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org