[Imc-tech] won't be at meeting

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Wed Feb 28 14:21:36 CST 2001

> Hey folks, I spent much more time at the Focus 580 20th anniversary today
> then I expected, therefore getting behind at work, so I won't be at the
> tech meeting tonight, or I'll be late.

This reminds me all of a sudden. Didn't we officially pick a day to do
the website admin training? Was that day going to be tonight's
meeting? Wasn't that training going to take place at Paul R's lab?

What is the current plan on this?

I'm just emerging from the fog of being consumed by local election
activities. I apologize for being out of touch with nearly everything
else for the last week.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org