[Imc-tech] finally... a/v stuff

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 28 14:48:07 CST 2001

The A/V wiring stuff finally arrived from Markertek today.  Given my
current schedule I do not foresee being able to do wiring until the end of
the month.  The main problem with this wiring is that it will involve a lot
of soldering, which will slow some things down.  The upside is that we can
install the wiring and leave the soldering for later, depending on how much
we need certain wiring.  Either way, we should take this into account since
I don't think we can do another marathon wiring day like we did for
networking, so we should be strategic in our planning.

--Paul