[Imc-tech] won't be at meeting

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Wed Feb 28 15:37:18 CST 2001

> Yes, we were.  But the lab is already taken, so we'll have to reschedule.

Ok. In that case I'll see whoever I see at the IMC at 6pm.

I think there is probably plenty of general cleanup and computer setup
yet to be done. I've heard that the desks are in place now. I'll try
to stop by radio shack before I come and get the appropriate phone
splitters.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org