[Imc-tech] A/V modification

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Sun Jan 14 22:00:30 CST 2001

It just occured to me that in order to be on the safe side we may want
to send 4 lines to our "remote locations" (the production room and the
front room) rather than 2. We may want to send an in and an out (4
lines) simultaneously for monitoring purposes. We may want to send
video and audio (3 lines).

Just something to think about when coming up with cost estimates on
this.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org