[Imc-tech] tech meeting

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Sun Jan 21 14:57:32 CST 2001

We should meet at various points to talk about the following projects:

Website software tutorial - I would like to give a tutorial to anyone
that wants to learn how to admin the website so people don't have to
rely on me to make fixes. I will make sure appropriate people have
access and understand the software. It would be nice if we could do
this somewhere with several computers like a UIUC lab or OJC.

Electrical wiring - We need to meet and make plans regarding
electrical wiring work. We need to figure out when and where to do
shopping, what our priorities are, how we are going to work with Nick
and Mike, and etc.

Network wiring - We need to meet and figure out what stuff we are
actually going to acquire and acquire it. Once acquired we need to set
a work date.

A/V wiring - Same thing, different project.

Next week is pretty hairy for me. I would like if maybe other people
can do as much background work as possible and then we can launch into
full asskicking mode after Feb 1. Maybe we can have 1 planning meeting
during the week though.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org