[Imc-tech] ucimc.org

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Wed Jul 11 03:44:43 CDT 2001

I don't know if I mentioned this or not.

I have purchased the ucimc.org domain name which we can do with as we please.

Right now it just redirects to urbana.indymedia.org.

At the very least ucimc.org is a lot easier to say on the radio and
(maybe) easier for people to remember if we put it on signs.

Anyway it only costs $12/year to buy domain names from joker.com so I
just went hog wild buying domain names the other night.

(also bought weftfm.org, prairiegreens.org, ilfairtrade.org,
bustersdream.com, dalecmiller.com, and alienhandband.com...will
probably buy several more soon after I catch up on configuring this
batch)