[Imc-tech] Front windows machine...

michael dean brunelle brunelle at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 19 02:16:29 CDT 2001

Hey,

not too sure what's been going on with the computers in the back - I did
what I could with what was there, but haven't been in in a few weeks; I'm
not sure if my schedule's going to allow me to drop by anytime soon.  I'd
say, yeah, pitch the slow box and use that HP(?) that we got in a couple
of weeks ago (not sure about NIC card status - I had tried a couple
without much success-our component stockpile is about as reliable as our
system collection).  Anyway, if you need me for something specific, let me
know; otherwise, I'll see y'all when I see ya.

-Mike