[Imc-tech] IMC production room patchbay.

Erek Dyskant erek at nbtsc.org
Mon Jun 11 12:01:46 CDT 2001

If we could get together during my staffing shift on Friday 4-6PM it would
be great.  If that day doesn't work for you we can work out another time.

On Mon, 11 Jun 2001, Sascha Meinrath wrote:

:i think a patchbay is really needed for the IMC production room and i can
:solder up a patchbay if folks would send along the specks and tell me where
:the different pieces for it are in the IMC (or better yet, just get them
:all together and tell me where they are).
:
:i've never done patchbay work before (just electronics and the like), so
:i'd like the specks to be explicit -- i have my own soldering iron and solder.
:
:i'd also like to teach at least one other person who has an interest in
:building the U-C IMC infrastructure how to do soldering (it is really,
:really simple to learn).  so if you're interested in learning contact me
:and we'll schedule a time to meet and solder this thing together.
:
:--Sascha Meinrath
: