[Imc-tech] ftp on file server?

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Tue Jun 19 14:45:06 CDT 2001

Re: mp3 problem -- check out the global imc-tech mailist archives
(lists.indymedia.org).  The last I checked the problem was due to a timeout
setting that doesn't quite work right.  When uploads take too long it times
out. Maybe they have it fixed now--dunno.

Instead of ftp can we do a secure filetransfer thang that could be
accessible to the folks at free speech radio news, for example?

--Paul