[Imc-tech] Re: donate donate donate.

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Mon Jun 25 19:00:24 CDT 2001

So should we spend some time at this wednesday's tech meeting putting
our heads together on this make a plan and go ahead and do it?

I'd like to do a first pass redesign as soon as possible and then if
we want to gather user opinion we can do another pass if there are
some good user ideas that we missed.

Or is the tech meeting already booked up with a specific task?