[Imc-tech] mystery of the missing key

Sehvilla asta at advancenet.net
Wed Jun 27 12:00:40 CDT 2001

Hi.

As I remember it:

About a month ago I ws at the IMC when Mark Enslin
who was staffing, I think, said that he had to leave, that he could come
back for the key he was using (which was actually Andrew Trull's key), and
could I hang onto it till he came to pick it up? I said that I had to
leave also before the time when he could come back for the key,
but that I could stay for a while and pass the key onto someone else, or
something like that. There was a group of people doing something that day
- it might have been the space group or the tech group - and before I
left, I gave the key to one of the people standing behind the IMC counter.
I DID NOT TAKE THE KEY WITH ME.
 Apparently the key did not get back to Mark. Mark doesn't know where the
key is. Does anybody know where it is, or who took it?
  Also, If you know the story differently and I have it wrong, please let
me know.
  Help us solve the mystery of the missing key...
Sehvilla - anlyzstrlz at advancenet.net