[Imc-tech] meeting tonight

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 21 13:29:33 CST 2001

We'll definitely do some cleanup tonight, since that was what we decided
when we planned out our month.

James and I will probably pick up the Prairienet computers tomorrow or
Friday, so we can so some work on them Saturday, as we planned, or pick a
different day if that's not good for everyone.

--Paul