[Imc-tech] Linux installs.. tonight!

Molly Stentz molly at clam.clamcenter.org
Thu May 17 09:02:21 CDT 2001

Hello,

On very short notice and with an extremely abbreviated time schedule, the
Computer Learning and Mentoring Center (CLAM) will be having a little
Linux install party TONIGHT!

If you have never done a Linux install from scratch and would like to
learn, or if you would like to pick up or share a few tips w/ us, please
consider yourself invited.

Brandon and I will be meeting at the CLAM Center, 115 W. Main, 2nd Floor,
tonight, Thursday, at 5pm. We expect to be there for several hours. You
are welcome to drop by any time. We could sure use the help!

Thanks!
-Molly

P.S. If you let me know you're coming I'll buy dinner ;)

--
Molly Stentz, Coordinator