[Imc-tech] list admin

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue May 22 12:45:39 CDT 2001

Hey would someone like to help admin the IMC mailing lists?

Basically all this job entails is being on the admin list for each of
the imc lists so that you get admin messages and then you act on them.

You will get bounce messages which you can mostly just ignore because
if an addresses bounces consistently it is automatically
unsubscribed.

You will get moderation requests which you then must either approve or
reject. None of our lists are moderated but if someone sends a very
large file or if someone sends to a large list of recipients or if
someone Bcc's the list then it goes through moderation to keep out
spam.

It is probably best if you clear out the moderation requests within a
day of when they appear so you should try to check your email at least
once a day.

Its an easy job but I'd rather not do it alone. Molly has been on the
list but has lost interest in doing the job. I will remain a list
admin for all lists hosted at groogroo and will take care of things
from time to time but I'd like it if someone could step forward to be
the primary IMC list admin.

Leet me know and I'll show you how to do it.