[Imc-tech] NEED DISCLAIMER NOW!

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at uiuc.edu
Tue May 22 22:51:00 CDT 2001

Hi all,

We need a disclaimer placed on our newswire stating that the opinions
expressed in the articles posted on our website are solely those of the
author(s) and not necessarily those of the IMC blah blah blah.  We need
this up yesterday since it's threatening our 501(c)(3) status.  Perhaps
their can be a heading above each article saying this?  Whatever works
easiest for you.  But please, please, please, get it up soon.

Also, to run Quickbooks we need at least 32MB of ram in the staff
computer.  Does it already have this much?  If not, could someone install
some more.  This is really important as Sarah and I are working on a master
plan to integrate space rental, membership, founding funder, and general
financial information into one, easy-to-use program.

Thanks,

--Sascha