[Imc-tech] Problem with calendar

Ellen Knutson eknutson at uiuc.edu
Thu May 31 23:40:32 CDT 2001

The software running the calendar is not matching the right day to date in
the month beginning with June. When you first switch over to June the days
are off by two... that is June actually starts on a Friday but it shows
that it starts on Sunday. However if you click on a day to view that days
events and then click on view Month it rights itself. I imagine that the
problem with June will be fixed in about 20 minutes when it is officially
June because it automatically goes to the detail view of the day. But I
would also guess there would be a problem with July forward.

This message may not make sense unless you actually look at the calendar
and try looking ahead. I have no idea how to fix this.

--Ellen

PS I have some other suggestions about the calendar that I will explain
detail in another email.. probably tomorrow.