[Imc-tech] Skill Share?

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 3 11:57:01 CDT 2001

Hey Christopher,

Right now we're still planning.  As it looks, Friday night will be most of
the hands-on workshoppy kind of stuff.  Is there something you'd like to
suggest, something you have skills in, or something you'd like to learn?

We have audio and video editing on site, along with a currently unemployed
server waiting to be employed.  We have a 10baseT Ethernet network on ADSL
on site, too.

--Paul
U-C IMC-Tech Spoke