[Imc-tech] Skill Share?

christopher mitchell chrismi at frontiernet.net
Fri Oct 5 10:05:58 CDT 2001

How about a basic HTML skill share?
I think it could benefit a lot of people who do some publishing but are
intimidated by web technology.
You guys have your own server right?
I would be interested in just chatting with y'all sometime while I am down
there about problems you have had and what OS you use and stuff like that.
--christopher