[Imc-tech] Skill Share?

Brian Hagy bhagy at onthejob.net
Fri Oct 5 19:17:29 CDT 2001

interesting idea, this basic HTML skill share.  i'll put it on our pot o'
ideas.  i'm trying to figure out the best structure which allows for
including all ideas presented.  don't know if that will be possible, but
will try.  i know we were planning on doing some web
design/server/internet something or other...what exactly, who knows.

thanks,
brian