[Imc-tech] streaming server

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Sat Oct 13 02:21:50 CDT 2001

Actually, right now we do not have a working streaming server.  We just
simply allow for the upload and download of mp3s.

You can fake mp3 streaming at low bitrates by creating a metafile with the
extention .m3u.  The metafile is just a textfile containing the URL of the
actual file.

So, if you want to upload mp3s, go right ahead, but I suspect you can do
the same on your site, too.

--Paul