[Imc-tech] [Imc-finance] Sol Tec, Inc. is Moving!

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 16 14:24:54 CDT 2002

FYI:

Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:43:05 -0500 (CDT)
From: info at soltec.net
To: funds at urbana.indymedia.org
Subject: [Imc-finance] Sol Tec, Inc. is Moving!

April 11, 2002

Dear Sol Tec Customer:

Sol Tec is pleased to announce our upcoming move to 223 North Neil
Street in Champaign. Sol Tec is moving into a larger and more secure
location to better serve you, the customer.  Our new location will
allow us to continue to provide all our clients with the assurance of
the best possible services.

Our move is scheduled for April 30th.  We have been working diligently
to make this move as seamless as possible to our clients, with little
interruption to service.  Our only scheduled downtime will occur the night
of the crossover to the new location, when our lines are switched from
our current location to our new location at 223 North Neil Street.

We wanted to take this time to officially inform you of this coming move.
As the time for this move draws closer, we will continue to communicate
with you to keep you updated on our progress.  We know the service we are
providing you are vital to you and your clients.  We understand the
importance of making this move as seamless to you as possible, with the
least amount of interruption to your service.

Thank you for your patience.  If you have any questions or concerns about
your Sol Tec services, please call us at 355-7659.

Sincerely,

Sol Tec, Inc.