[Imc-tech] Re: [Imc] have volunteers -- need tasks:

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 11 22:35:33 CDT 2002

I don't know if the timing is right, but painting the floor in the back
room would be a great project. Also, is there anything else that we need
painted? Brian will certainly be somebody who might be better to consult
on such things than me (I am basically clueless about color) but what do
people think?

If painting is not on the agenda for the back room, I think there is
still a need for vacuuming the girders. The ladder is at Zach's and I
can tape together enough hose to leave the vacuum itself safely on the
floor. Let me know if you need the hoses.

A cleaning out and vacuuming of the production room is a must, maybe
even shampooing the rug, but it would still be ugly. Maybe just a
general spring cleaning by moving furniture and sweeping.
Mike Lehman