[Imc-tech] Re: [Imc] have volunteers -- need tasks:

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Thu Apr 11 19:38:59 CDT 2002

one project could be to figure out how to clean up the wires from the
lights, or at least organize them better, so it's not such a mess (which
does kinda tend to happen with theater lighting setups anyways, but i'm
sure there's gotta be some things that can be done to maybe mask it or
something).

brian