[Imc-tech] tech question re: repairs

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 19 12:38:02 CDT 2002

Hi Cope (et al.),

This sounds fair.  Most importantly I want to make sure we set up a system
that doesn't make people feel either afraid to check out equipment or put
upon when accidents occur.  I think we usually do a great job of meeting
people where they're at (so to speak) and I'd like to keep the process
supportive and understanding.  Since it looks like we're going to need to
buy a new MD recorder, I am hoping that Cope could put forward a proposal
or would be willing to talk with a tech-team member to create a mutually
agreeable solution.

Would someone be willing to price out a replacement MD recorder (if
possible the same model)?  Cope, does this sound like a good way to
proceed?

Let me know,

--Sascha