[Imc-tech] more info

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Fri Apr 26 08:37:19 CDT 2002

upon further investigation I've found that software raid (which I was
previously shying away from for superstitious reasons) is considered
to be just as good as hardware raid.

I could do software raid for the cost of a IDE controller ($30) and a
couple disks ($200). So for a ~$130 investment from the IMC we could do
software raid. Let me know.