[Imc-tech] Student IMC

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 8 14:21:24 CDT 2002

IMC Tech,

I have been steadily recruiting students from the University to begin a student IMC.

I am thinking it would be cool if they control their own instance of DADA

thus allowing the website to be the creation of what the University site should look like, and subsequent change should resume thereafter.

This could then be a service we ( U of IMC ) offers to other Universities...

or something very similar,

basically I am just letting you know that Student IMC is forming and a website will be needed i am betting.

   I wish we had a bulletin Board to have these discussions in more depth...

if you would like I can set something up, in fact i will go do that:

regen TV offered us one and they also host chiapas and LA,

ok ill try and get them to do it now.

Mike

Mike

mike