[Imc-tech] rewritable gray matter

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Sat Aug 10 18:40:10 CDT 2002

the part about the sound from mojo being heard on sergei is fascinating.
this tells me that someone's been messing with the setup, since the two
aren't connected except via the network.  i'll check into this when i get
back (which should be tomorrow, sunday, evening), unless someone else
wants to tackle it.  doesn't sound like it's a critical problem, just an
overlapping wire somewhere.

brian