[Imc-tech] IMPORTANT:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue Aug 20 19:05:56 CDT 2002

hi all,

the fire marshals came through yesterday for their annual inspection.
they asked us to fix two things:

1. the missing tile in the drop ceiling of the front room (i already fixed
this); and 2. make sure the exit sign in the back room illuminates.  could
someone take a look at the exit sign so that we can get it operational?
we have 30 days to fix it, so we should get on this immediately.  once
this light is fixed, we are (according to our inspection report), up to
code!

also, the front public access internet computer does not work any longer.
the easiest solution would be to simply replace the hard drive.  could
someone from tech make this a priority (since it's our main public access
computer)?

please let me know if you can take on either of these two tasks as both
are very important.

--sascha