[Imc-tech] community calendar - problem...

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Mon Aug 26 19:48:17 CDT 2002

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 08:50:14AM -0500, Meridith Kruse wrote:
> hi-
>
> i just submitted an event to the community calendar-
> (the AWARE anti-war teach in on sept. 8th)
>
> 2 things to let you know,
>
> in the options for location-
>
> you have McKinley Foundation located at the YMCA location...
>
> You need to change this...McKinley Foundation is located at 809 S. Fifth St.
> in Champaign, and that's where the teach-in will be...

Fixed.  Thanks for the heads-up.

> So when I tried to pick the "other" category your form wouldn't let me
> enter in any new information...

That's a limitation of the calendar software; when you choose "other"
it expects you to describe the location in the description field of
the event, i.e. where you put in the summary of the teach-in.

> Can you please edit this info on my announcement?  Currently the location
> is missing- again, its the AWARE teach-in, and the location is
> McKinley Founation 809 S. Fifth St. in Champaign-

I changed the McKinley location to have the correct address, and I
changed your event to use the McKinley location.

			-Clint