[Imc-tech] community calendar - problem...

Meridith Kruse bmmk at soltec.net
Mon Aug 26 08:50:14 CDT 2002

hi-

i just submitted an event to the community calendar-
(the AWARE anti-war teach in on sept. 8th)

2 things to let you know,

in the options for location-

you have McKinley Foundation located at the YMCA location...

You need to change this...McKinley Foundation is located at 809 S. Fifth St.
in Champaign, and that's where the teach-in will be...

So when I tried to pick the "other" category your form wouldn't let me
enter in any new information...

Can you please edit this info on my announcement?  Currently the location
is missing- again, its the AWARE teach-in, and the location is
McKinley Founation 809 S. Fifth St. in Champaign-

Thank you!

let me know if this works, or if there was something about the form i didn't
understand!

meridith