[Imc-tech] No Editing???

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 2 23:41:17 CST 2002

Whatever it was (maybe one of those "I need to reboot Windoze" things?)
is OK now.

It took me around in circles for about 45 minutes over the weekend
before I figured out what the hell was going on and completly deleted
all previous copies before I could get one --just one -- correct copy of
the damn thing to display.

Thanks, Clint.
Mike