[Imc-tech] Phone interface now works with board

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Mon Dec 2 23:58:37 CST 2002

Zach and I were able to use a DI box to get the phone interface to
talk to the board without hiss.  This means you can record phone
conversations directly into source forge on mojo, and not use a
portable MD and then play the MD back.  ¡Yay!  The input is #2 and
Zach just labeled it as I type.  So please don't unhook it...

This does not alleviate the need for a real phone interface that
balances the outgoing/ingoing levels though.

				-Clint