[Imc-tech] psa

danielle dnmarino at uiuc.edu
Fri Dec 13 17:25:48 CST 2002

Hi IMC,

Sasha suggested I email my request, so here goes:

The RSO I work with, Students Improving the Lives of Animals (SILA), is
looking to tape a Public Service Announcement of actor James Cromwell
(from Babe, General's Daughter, etc) by phone sometime next week (he
hasn't responded with the times that work for him, but I wanted to ask
what would be available).  We are looking for someone who has done this
before to record Mr.Cromwell and make some tapes for us to send to
various radio stations across Illinois.

Please let me know as soon as possible how this might work and when
would be good for the IMC to do this!

thank you for all the work you do and for considering helping us!!

danielle

www.dissectionchoice.org