[Imc-tech] Re: [Imc-newsroom] psa

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Fri Dec 13 18:08:44 CST 2002

On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 05:25:48PM -0600, danielle wrote:

> The RSO I work with, Students Improving the Lives of Animals (SILA), is
> looking to tape a Public Service Announcement of actor James Cromwell
> (from Babe, General's Daughter, etc) by phone sometime next week (he
> hasn't responded with the times that work for him, but I wanted to ask
> what would be available).  We are looking for someone who has done this
> before to record Mr.Cromwell and make some tapes for us to send to
> various radio stations across Illinois.

I can certainly help do this, if it's during time periods I'm
available.  I could do it:

Monday between 11am and 3:30pm
Tuesday between 8am and 2:pm
Wednesday between 8am and 1:30pm

All we'd need is his phone number, and you'd need a buck for each CD
you want to burn.  It will take about an hour after we record him to get
the audio edited and burned.

				-Clint