[Imc-tech] Fwd: Re: IMC/ WEFT benefit

Erek Dyskant erek at nbtsc.org
Fri Feb 1 08:17:46 CST 2002

Hi-
	I haven't been coming to tech meetings lately because of a
conflict with my college classes but I'm a sound recording student and I
would be happy to do it.

					Regards,
					Erek

 On Fri, 1 Feb 2002, Pauline Bartolone wrote:

:Hey techies,
:
:Greg jaheil requests a sound technician to help at the IMC/WEFT highdive
:benefit, which is scheduled for a date unknown to me. HE also requests that
:it be recorded, and I told him that this shouldn't be a problem. Anyone form
:the tech group want to volunteer?
:
:Pauline
: