[Imc-tech] Fwd: Re: IMC/ WEFT benefit

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Fri Feb 1 11:03:11 CST 2002

um, does anyone else find it kinda weird that this guy sets up this
fundraiser without first asking the groups if it's ok with them (which it
is, at least with the imc, cuz the steering group has now discussed it),
but then requires the assistance of those agencies to run it.  i would
understand if we approached him first to coordinate it, in which case then
it would make sense for us to provide some labor.  however, since this is
his project, it strikes me as odd that we need to provide him the
assistance.  well, i suppose it is for a good cause (us and weft).

it would help if we had a date for the event.  that way we could check to
see if anyone is available.

brian