[Imc-tech] field bag #5

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Sun Feb 24 17:53:33 CST 2002

field bag #5 returned today, incomplete.  the mic, mic cable, and
headphones were not in the bag.  minidisc #5 was also found later just
sitting on the workspace between sergei and mojo.

the mic, mic cable, and headphones have also been returned, along with the
following message:  "Sehvilla, You left these at the Oxfam Banquet.  If
you could reunite them w/ their brethren in gig bag #5, that'd be great.
:)    Michael".   the mic, mic cable, and headphones were sitting on the
check-out sheet for #5 (so, thank you michael for returning them, if
you're reading this).

my question to the space/tech groups is how to handle this situation.
the bag was not checked out, and was returned incomplete.  had someone
else from the imc not been at the event, then we would be out the
equipment.  our policy does say that sehvilla will owe us money for not
checking out the bag.  however, the policy does not cover what we do when
equipment is not returned complete. (though technically all the equipment
did make its way back, i still think its appropriate to consider that the
equipment was not returned in the condition it left).

thoughts, suggestions?

brian