[Imc-tech] Public i newswire

boyer2128 at msn.com boyer2128 at msn.com
Tue Jul 2 17:19:22 CDT 2002

Hi! My name is Sarah Boyer and I am helping with the Public i. I sent a message to the print group, so I apologize for a blind email to the tech group, but I thought someone might be able to help.

I posted an article to the Public i newswire. I was under the impression that the original poster could edit or hide the article (or remove it---which is what I want to do). But I don't know the password. I was never asked for a password when posting the article. Could someone help me out? Also, how do I post an article to the Public i newswire so that I can edit it later AND how do I post an article with the italics intact.

Thankful for any help I get,

Sarah