[Imc-tech] Public i newswire

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 2 18:19:20 CDT 2002

Sarah,

Actually, with the current software articles cannot be edited or deleted by posters, whether you posted it or not.

If you want an article deleted or there is a major error you want removed, we can do that.  But the website software is not enabled for using it to edit articles.

We will be upgrading software in the next month or so, which I believe has that feature.

--Paul