[Imc-tech] Sir, why are you not publishing my stories? This is an open publishing

eighthstreet at webtv.net eighthstreet at webtv.net
Sun Jul 7 22:39:23 CDT 2002

site. If you're not throwing them out altogether you are hiding every
dam one of them. Why? Is it because my stories favor Palestinians? Tell
me that Zionists don't run this open publishing site.

I can't even get into your hidden files.

I expect an answer from someone. I spend a lot of time publishing to pen
publishing and you're NOT supposed to be bigotted. We can get BIGOTTED
from corporate news media all day long.
Manuel

"True peace is not merely the absence of tension,
it is the presence of Justice."

       Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.