[Imc-tech] printer outta ink

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Sat Jul 20 22:24:34 CDT 2002

sergei's printer (the one in the production room) is out of ink (both
color and black).  the color has been replaced (we had a couple there).
the black has not been replaced (surprisingly, all of our spare black ink
cartridges are nowhere to be found).  if anyone knows where they are,
please email.  if someone put in the last black cartridge, please email
the group so that we can replenish our supply before it runs out.

if someone is going to best buy soon, we could use a couple black
cartridges (for Deskjet 1120 model....HP printer cartridge model number HP
51645A).

thanks,
brian