[Imc-tech] comments stats?

peterm at shout.net peterm at shout.net
Sun Jul 21 10:46:37 CDT 2002

Hi-

In earlier versions of IMC software, I recall seeing commment stats
alongside the newswire headlines.  For instance, if three people commented
on a story titled "Crime wave", it would appear in the right hand column
as "Crime wave (+3)" or something similar.

Would that be difficult to implement with the software we currently
use?  I'd like to see that feature return.

And while I'm at it:  given the size of the comment form, I think it would
be better for the form to follow any comments that have already been
posted, rather than have it between the article and the comments.

Thanks for all your work maintaing the site and other things.

-Peter