[Imc-tech] Your Favorite Celebrity - 8 x 10 Photos and Ceramic Photo Mugs - A DV

Alan Jacobsen jagrossman at cyberjunkstore.com
Fri Mar 15 00:54:37 CST 2002

Hello

Thank you for your interest in our items. We have THOUSANDS of 8 x 10
Celebrity Photos and Photo Mugs on our website. Please visit our
website at  http://www.cyberjunkstore.com for great photos and photo mugs.

This is not Spam!  You have received this email because we
have received an email inquiry directly from you or someone
who thinks you would have an interest in our merchandise.

If you want to be removed from our list, please respond to this email
with the word REMOVE in the subject line.
We apologize if this is an unwanted email correspondence.