[Imc-tech] Possible Problem

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 19 20:53:33 CST 2002

Just in case anyone cared, there's no duplication.

That article linked below is posted to the official fighting whities
websites (http://www.cafepress.com/fightingwhities  and
http://www.fightingwhities.org ).  Yesterday alone we received over 1000
hits referred from those sites:
http://www.ucimc.org/stats/daily/20020318.html

Unforunately, probably very few of these folks are local.

--Paul